READ ME FIRST!
Infinite Campus recommends using Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher and Flash needs to be used on a 32-bit browser. We have received a few reports of parents having problems with the online payments area. If you experience a problem trying to make an online payment and receive an error message, please go to www.adobe.com and visit the downloads section to make sure you have an up-do-date version of Flash Player.
*********************New Version of Portal**************************
Effective February 18, an update was applied that brings a new version of Portal with what Infinite Campus believes is an improved interface based on feedback from their pilot testing. Here are some key points from the release notes. A user's guide to the Portal is posted on the Infinite Campus page in the For Parents section of the district web site.
The appearance of the Infinite Campus Portal has been enhanced according to the information gathered during the Proof of Concept G3 Portal Enhancement Project.
Parents of multiple students are now able to view students one at a time. Navigating between students is made easy with the "Switch Students" button allowing easy access to each students information. Data is now accessed using a tabular navigation tree. The tree is divided into three sections: Student, Family and User Account, making it easier for parents to find the information they wish to view. The formatting and spacing of information on each tab has been improved making information easier to understand.
The Attendance tab in the Portal has been enhanced to provide multiple options for viewing summaries of attendance data. Attendance data can now be viewed by Course, by Period, by Day and by Term. For each summary drill down capabilities have been added so parents can see the details of each attendance event. State Specific Attendance Codes are displayed when viewing Daily Detail Attendance. Attendance Comments are now available as an option. When selected, these comments are displayed in Daily Detail Attendance.
In addition, the IE8 display issue with Portal Custom Tabs that are external links has been corrected.
The following updates have been made as part of the new Campus Portal framework:
· The To Do List no longer duplicates assignments when a student is enrolled in multiple calendars.
· The appearance of Day Events on the Calendar has been modified so that each event appears on its own line separated with a space.
· Only the active trial of a calendar will display.
· The calendar has been modified so that all day events, attendance events and assignments appear in the appropriate cell.
· All tabs, titles and table column labels have been updated to the correct translations in Spanish, Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
· Extra characters after the Task Group Total label have been removed from the Schedule grade book. detail view.
· The date of the latest sports physical now displays on the Health tab under "Sports Physicals," This section does not appear if the student has no sports physical information recorded.